Non-Refundable Deposit (NRD)
Many of our items require a non-refundable deposit (NRD) to be able to reserve your order for an item, usually while it is in the process of production.
- The NRD amount is displayed on the web page entitled, 'This item is eligible for Non- Refundable Deposit.' NRDs are usually 10% of the item’s price except for framed items, which are 15%.
- 24-hour grace period: If you disagree with the terms of this agreement, then you may cancel your order without penalty if it is within 24 hours of placing it. The NRD will be refunded in full within 1-2 business days. If rewards points were applied on the order, they will be returned to the account automatically.
- NRDs cannot be transferred if your order is canceled, for any reason.
- NRDs cannot be reinstated and placed on a different order.
- NRDs may be refunded upon cancellation only in the rare case that the item’s delivery date has been delayed by more than 90 days from the original estimated arrival date. Collectors would need to contact us directly to cancel their order and request for their NRD to be refunded.